If you need the most up-to-date commentary and analysis on housing market data, from the most authoritative sources, the Housing Market Report (HMR) is for you.
This monthly online publication, compiled using data exclusively available from NHBC and the Home Builders Federation, is essential reading if you’re tracking housing market trends.
Existing subscribers tell us they rely on the report for data that they just can’t get anywhere else. They use it for their own reports or to track market trends and inform strategic decisions.
It contains information such as:
- NHBC monthly and quarterly housing supply statistics
- HBF housebuilder survey results
- HMR expert panel feedback
- News in brief section
You’ll also receive:
- Concise commentary explaining the key headline results
- Compelling infographics highlighting key facts and trends
- Housing supply data providing year-on-year, regional and seasonal comparisons
- Constituency housing starts and completions heat maps with overview results
The annual subscription consists of 11 online issues (there is no December edition). 4 are quarterly issues with additional in-depth data. 2 of the quarterly issues also include a round-up of views on the state of the market from our expert panel.
Subscribers receive access to all back issues of the Housing Market Report to August 2016 – great if you need to look at trends over a period of time – and are able to download and share every issue from our online archive during your subscription period.
If you are a current subscriber of HMR or an agency please contact the team:
Tel: 01908 746776